Sales Strategy, Planning and Analytics
Mapbox is the leading real-time location platform for a new generation of location-aware businesses. Mapbox is the only platform that equips organizations with the full set of tools to power the navigation of people, packages, and vehicles everywhere. More than 3.9 million registered developers have chosen Mapbox because of the platform’s flexibility, security, and privacy compliance. Organizations use Mapbox applications, data, SDKs, and APIs to create customized and immersive experiences that delight their customers.
What You'll Do
- Trusted advisor to the Customer Engagement leadership team to develop and execute strategic initiatives and business plans that enable us to achieve our goals
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams and business partners to drive alignment, execute business critical programs and build scalable process to drive business outcomes
- Develop and manage go to market frameworks, business planning processes, operating models, resource allocation, market segmentation and field engagement models
- Lead executive analyses, strategic planning and report on KPIs that enable us to reliably track business performance and make informed decisions
- Provide thought leadership to solve some of our most complex and ambiguous business problems and make strategic recommendations to the senior leadership based on data, market analysis and sound business judgment
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- +10 years of experience in sales operations, sales strategy, finance or management consulting
- Experience working with executive clients or stakeholders.
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills.
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
- We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how we think about supporting our people.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Our annual base compensation for this role ranges from $139,825 - $189,175 for most US locations and 5% to 10% higher for US locations with a higher cost of labor. Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Mapbox is an EEO Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity