Growth Product Manager
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Pantheon is looking for a Growth Product Manager to join our highly collaborative, dynamic, and driven Growth team. They’ll have the opportunity to bring their own unique perspective and background in customer acquisition, monetization, and retention to the group. This PM will work to accelerate revenue and revenue velocity by leading the development of all growth initiatives resulting in sustainable customer conversion and expansion. A successful PM in this role doesn’t care solely about monetization - they care deeply about all layers of the customer experience (interaction, journey, and relationship).
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Own Pantheon’s conversion, monetization, and expansion product strategy and roadmap
- Partner deeply with Growth Marketing, Commercial, Finance, and PDE (Product, Design, Engineering) teams to develop end-to-end hypotheses, proof points, experiments, and (ultimately) solutions to increase revenue, efficiency, and delight your customers as they grow with Pantheon
- Build and launch product features and promotions as well as lead off-product initiatives to grow our revenue and accelerate revenue velocity.
- Partner with go-to-market teams to win new accounts, drive feature adoption, reduce churn, and expand customer subscriptions to grow the install base
- Work across Finance, Business Systems, and Data & Analytics teams to reliably track Programmatic business performance
- Create stellar customer buying and billing experiences. This requires an intuitive UX that taps into integrations and data flows across back-office systems that you will manage with your partners.
What You Bring To The Table
- 7+ years in relevant B2B SaaS Product Management experience in an agile and highly dynamic environment
- Experience optimizing first-time user experiences, monetization (including Procing and Packaging) strategies, and/or customer retention programs and journeys
- Genuine curiosity to experiment and measure the impact
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset with confidence to balance data against experience and intuition
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research and how to derive meaningful outcomes from customer feedback
- A passion for customer and business success knowing that when our customers succeed, we do as well
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to craft business cases and narratives that inspire and influence change
- Humble intelligence and a collaborative approach knowing that Product is a team sport that cannot be built in a vacuum
- Eagerness to have fun and build deep relationships with your colleagues and customers
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) and 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Full medical coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.