Senior Solutions Architect
We are excited to announce our expansion to Vancouver, Canada. This is a rare opportunity for talented professionals to get in on the ground floor and play an instrumental role in shaping the future of our company. If you are driven by excellence, inspired by new challenges, and ready to be a part of a global success story, we invite you to be a key player in our exciting venture in Vancouver!
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Pantheon’s Professional Services team directly supports our largest and most strategic customers, helping them to successfully onboard onto the Pantheon platform and derive immediate and ongoing value from working with us.
We are seeking a passionate, driven, and customer success-focused WordPress architect to join our Application Performance & Architecture team within Professional Services. As a WordPressSolutions Architect, you will help our partners and customers build applications that perform as well as possible on the Pantheon platform.
- Guide migrations of complex customer WordPress applications from the pre-sales stage all the way through to launch
- Be a Technical Resource for Customer Success Managers as they engage with customers on their application and WebOps challenges. This includes both internal discussions and customer-facing meetings to help ensure the customer is getting the most from their investment in Pantheon.
- Work directly with multiple customers at a time, building and maintaining a trusted relationship with them
- Debug a site’s performance by analyzing a number of data sources and identifying connections that aren’t readily apparent
- Recommend standard solutions to resolve performance issues without help
- Work across the Organization to develop custom solutions for performance issues that don’t yet have identified solutions
- Help maintain custom solutions once implemented
- During escalations, serve as point of coordination between technical teams that are helping the customer
- Work cross-functionally with other teams as time allows to develop reusable tools & scripts that fill gaps in customer needs & product offerings
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years developing WordPress or Drupal sites
- 3+ years providing architectural guidance for WordPress and Drupal sites
- Extensive experience analyzing enterprise-grade WordPress/Drupal sites for performance issues on both the frontend and backend.
- Experience building and running continuous integration systems for WordPress/Drupal sites
- Proven ability to manage customer relationships, including escalations from customers who are frustrated with their experience to date.
Bonus Points For
- Core contributions to WordPress
- Deep knowledge of the Pantheon platform and workflows (or other platforms in the Open Source community)
- Experience with architectural documentation and technical writing
- Experience training other on technical topics
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) and 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Full medical coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.