Marketing Operations Manager
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing and scaling our marketing efforts at Pantheon. You will be responsible for implementing and managing marketing systems, processes, and technologies to ensure efficiency and effectiveness across the global marketing function. You will oversee the development and execution of internal processes that guide the production and activation of marketing campaigns while providing oversight to ensure quality standards are established in accordance with internal practices, finance, compliance policies and procedures, and legal requirements. You’ll build and transform the tooling, processes, and cross-functional partnership strategies that enable the team and drive results. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, data-driven, and possesses a deep understanding of B2B SaaS Marketing.
What you Need to Succeed
Own, evaluate, implement and manage all of our marketing technology stack (Marketo, Bizible, 6Sense, and others) to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing and optimizing Pantheon’s campaign service desk, ensuring seamless execution of marketing campaigns, emails, nurtures, newsletters, webinars, and events.
- Optimize our lead generation funnel and scoring while working with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to build and maintain workflows and functionality in Marketo and Salesforce to keep up with the growing demands of our business.
- Oversee and improve the data quality and integrity within the marketing technology stack to help us scale our business. This includes segmentation, list management, attribution and establishing and maintaining best practices around lead, contact, account, and opportunity management.
- Develop and document marketing processes to ensure consistency and scalability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline workflows and enhance collaboration between marketing, sales, customer success, and other departments.
- Partner with the marketing team to execute targeted campaigns and ensure accurate tracking and reporting while implementing A/B testing and other optimization techniques to improve campaign performance.
- Develop and maintain training materials and documentation to provide guidance to marketing team members on tooling and processes as well as provide enablement to Marketing and Sales teams.
- Create and maintain regular Marketo and Salesforce reports on key marketing metrics, campaign performance, and ROI to provide actionable insights to the marketing team.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Troubleshoot and streamline workflow and technical issues for the GTM team.
What you Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations within a B2B SaaS environment.
- 2+ years of experience as a power user/admin of Marketo and Salesforce
- Strong proficiency in marketing automation platforms (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot) and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce or MS Dynamics).
- Analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with emerging trends and best practices in B2B SaaS Marketing Operations.
- Understanding of databases and management of information systems in order to ensure clean integrations throughout our tech stack.
- Knowledge of HTML for cosmetic edits and email alterations.
Bonus If You Have
- Experience with Account Based Marketing.
- Experience developing & maintaining attribution models for Marketing & Sales.
- SQL Knowledge to perform database queries.
- Experience working with Salesloft, Gong, Looker, Snowflake, or Tableau.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) and 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Full medical coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.