Sales Development Representative
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
If you have a passion for sales and are looking to break into the SAAS/Tech industry, this could be a phenomenal opportunity for you! As a Sales Development Representative you will focus on building the foundation by providing strong training on both the company and sales processes. Your role will be to generate sales opportunities through a deep understanding of companies within a territory. You will use outbound prospecting strategies to set meetings and will support our Account Executive team by creating a flow of inbound leads.
After learning the company and demonstrating a track record of success, many of our SDR's have been promoted into Account Executive, Account Management, and even leadership roles!
We have been recognized by both Forbes and Flexjobs as a Top Employer for Remote Work! This position will be based in EMEA and will require monthly team meetups.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Following up on inbound leads that we get coming from various channels (web chat, contact requests, events, LinkedIn, etc)
- Responding and handling the Chat on our website (via Drift)
- Managing inbound calls
- Setting up campaigns and running your own outbound campaigns
- Create new opportunities in the enterprise direct & digital agency channel market for the enterprise and inside sales teams through managing inbound interest across multiple territories via a main sales line, form submissions, and chat
- Effectively sell the value of Pantheon to key customers by leading an outbound pipeline within your assigned territory
- Conduct high volume of calls and emails to connect with prospects within your territory
- Work closely with assigned enterprise sales representative(s) on targeting named accounts
- Travel to marketing & community-based events for sales support
- Smash weekly, monthly, and quarterly and annual targets
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of work experience (preferably in a sales capacity)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Bonus Points for
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and other sales platforms
- Experience with inbound or outbound sales development
- Working experience at a SaaS or fast-paced startup environment
- Experience selling a SaaS, PaaS, CMS or similar
- Familiarity with Drupal and/or WordPress
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Robust Vacation Package with 28 days of Holiday
- Private medical and dental coverage
- Life and Critical illness insurance
- Attractive Workplace Pension scheme
- Access to Employee Resource Platform
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com.