Event Marketing Specialist
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Pantheon is searching for a passionate, team-oriented, and highly motivated Event Marketing Specialist. They will own the execution around marketing events working cross functionally with Sales and Field Marketing to deliver success.
The successful candidate is a self-starter with prior experience running events within the scope of integrated marketing campaigns. They are able to hit the ground running having successfully run virtual and in person events and related programs to drive attendance, deliver extraordinary attendee experience, and follow-up to achieve impact for their company as measured by the success metric for each type of event. They will collaborate with internal experts, clients and partners to deliver successful content for customer and partner events and summits to support field sales and marketing pipeline generation goals.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
The primary responsibilities are:
- End-to-end event management of third-party industry events and activations including determining participation and level, logistic management, creative management, messaging, and success tracking – working with our design and communications teams.
- You will be responsible for driving the event program and partnering with Sales to ensure maximum lead generation and pipeline conversion.
- Collaborate with Lead Gen to develop strategies and supporting content that drives quality leads and engagement throughout the sales cycle.
- Conduct post-event evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Project management including logistics, securing venues and exhibition space, travel, staffing and development of creative concepts.
- Work closely with the SDR team to ensure appropriate follow-up of marketing leads
- Track and report on performance of their campaigns, adjusting to ensure maximum ROI.
What You Bring To The Table
- 3+ years of experience in Event Marketing
- Experience running other field programs beyond physical events (webinars, email campaigns, direct mail, etc.)
- Project management
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics as well as revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI
- Strong strategic thinking skills coupled with the ability to focus intensively on excellent cross-functional operational execution
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) and 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Full medical coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision)
- In-office workspace (San Francisco & Vancouver)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.