Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
At Parallel Domain, we believe that autonomous systems – from self-driving cars to contactless delivery drones – have the opportunity to drastically improve the quality of life for billions of people. That is why we love what we do: enabling our customers to develop their technology safely using the Parallel Domain data generation platform. Our platform revolutionizes the way our customers generate sensor data for AI development. We're looking for people like you to join us in pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence and synthetic data.
Parallel Domain is looking for an experienced product manager to lead the product development of Data Lab. This role is ideal for someone passionate about the AI/ML space, with product experience building innovative platform solutions at scale, and a drive to make a substantial impact. Join us in making synthetic data ubiquitous and contributing to our dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering highly impactful and innovative platform or infrastructure products at scale
- 2+ years of product management experience in AI/ML products, ideally with API offerings
- Experience working in a B2B enterprise environment
- Have a working understanding of machine learning frameworks
- Experience creating and driving product vision, leading the narrative with leadership, and building momentum behind this vision with all stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial sense of ownership: leads product development from zero to first release and beyond with full accountability of the outcomes
- Proven track record to partner effectively across functions, with the ability to gain shared vision on decisions, resources, and priority trade-offs
- You will be the face of Product at PD: Embody and encourage product thinking at PD, and set the tone for PLG across the company
- Gain a deep understanding of the end-to-end ML engineer experience, as well as the needs and nuances of developing and deploying machine learning models
- Work with leadership to set and drive the long-term roadmap for DataLab
- Manage roadmap / quarterly planning across Product and Engineering teams
- Assess product usage, determine success metrics, set goals, and hold yourself and the team accountable to the outcomes
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions clearly across a wide spectrum of audiences from internal customers to executives
- Advise on GTM strategies, pricing and packaging, and commercialization goals
- Partner with customer-facing teams to join sales and CS calls and support our customers
- Work closely with Product Marketing to clearly position the value our products deliver to our target customers
Why join Parallel Domain?
We are assembling a team of talented visionaries crafting a new technology that will change the world. You will be able to learn, build, and scale in a collaborative, creative culture that values every team member.
Parallel Domain celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. We are committed to providing employees with an environment free of discrimination, bullying and harassment. All employment decisions at Parallel Domain are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will maintain our commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, national/ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics or physical/mental disability. Our commitment extends to any other protected groups which may exist under applicable law.
• Flexibility to work from our office in the San Francisco Bay Area or your home office
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, dental, vision, mental health insurance, plus life and long-term disability coverage
• Non-matching 401(k)
• Flexible PTO, winter shutdown, and 11 holidays each year
• 8 weeks of paid parental leave
• New hire equipment + accessories budget to optimize your setup
• Annual learning and development allowance