Senior IT Specialist
Pioneer Square Labs
Who Boundless is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
We are now the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams, and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
What You will do
- Leverage experience and expertise to ensure the smooth operations of IT systems, resolve technical issues, drive projects, and contribute to overall effectiveness and security of Boundless’ tech landscape
- Utilize advanced technical knowledge and expertise to provide support and solutions for complex IT issues and challenges
- Oversee and manage various systems, servers and networks, ensuring optimal performance, security and stability
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems reported by users, offering prompt and effective solutions
- Take the lead in planning and execution of IT projects, coordinating resources, managing timelines, and ensuring successful project delivery
- Collaborate with functional leadership team and stakeholders to fully support needs and provide guidance on IT best practices
- Maintain and enforce IT security protocols, policies and procedures to safeguard Boundless RapidVisa’s data and systems, ensuring compliance with industry standards
- Keep detailed records of IT systems, configurations, generate reports to monitor performance and identify improvements
- Provide training and guidance to junior team members, share best practices and expertise and promote continuous learning within the team
- Liase with external vendors/service providers to evaluate and procure IT products and services that meet our overall business requirements
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and trends, evaluating potential benefits and recommending suitable solutions for the Company’s IT infrastructure
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining the company's IT infrastructure, including hardware, software, and network systems, and providing technical support to employees
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex IT projects and resolving challenging technical issues, with deep understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Demonstrated attention to detail, analytical mindset and problem solving abilities
- Proactive and resourceful professional who consistently delivers exceptional results and contributes to overall success of the business
- With strong leadership skills, and excel in guiding and mentoring junior team members, fostering collaboration and productive working relationships
What You Bring
- More than 5 years of deep understanding and experience of IT systems, infrastructure and best practices
- Advanced knowledge across a broad range of IT domains, including system administration, networking, security and troubleshooting
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentive: We believe that consistent presence enables our teammates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutory mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access. Parking space is also provided.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….