Paid Search Specialist
Pioneer Square Labs
About Boundless Immigration:
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
Since 2020, Boundless has become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for years of growth.
Who You Are:
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will be an essential part of our marketing team. Your responsibilities will include managing and executing multiple ad campaigns, leveraging your extensive experience in paid search. Your strategic thinking, creativity, and ability to think outside the box will be invaluable in deploying effective local and long-tail search strategies, and developing innovative paid search plans for Boundless and RapidVisa’s suite of services at a profitable CAC.
- Manage and execute multiple ad campaigns, including keyword research, account setup, campaign configuration, and implementation, using your extensive experience in paid search.
- Utilize Google and Microsoft Ads services, including Google’s Keyword Tool, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Search Console.
- Strategize and deploy effective local and long-tail search strategies.
- Perform post-campaign analysis to determine performance and ROI.
- Provide regular reporting on client search performance to the business development team and senior management.
- Develop and continuously optimize keyword lists, ad copy, and landing pages.
- Develop innovative paid search plans for incoming clients by thinking outside the box.
- Work with all aspects of Google Ads, including automation, conversion tracking, callouts, e-commerce, and bidding optimization.
- Act as a strategic partner with our sales team and content marketers, leveraging data and insights to drive campaign innovation.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and improvement, staying abreast of industry trends and best practices, especially in the wake of market trends shifting with the advent of AI.
- 3+ years previous experience in managing PPC accounts, including search network and display network.
- Extensive experience in paid search is mandatory.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively in developing marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable communicating in slack and in live meetings
- Ability to distill your strategies and learnings into actionable next steps in writing and verbally
- Adept at problem-solving and ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communication).
- Advanced experience in budgeting and optimizing PPC campaigns.
- Demonstrated history of consistently exceeding goals.
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentive: We believe that consistent presence enables our teammates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutory mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access. Parking space is also provided.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….