Enterprise Solutions Architecture
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial cSolutions Architect to join our U.S. team, reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Solutions Architecture. As a Solutions Architect, you will be focused primarily on new business and strategic expansion opportunities. You will be the owner of the technical sale, and be able to deftly tie software to business value.
The right candidate will have recent hands-on experience with code, and be very comfortable moving up and down Quiq’s technology stack. Ideally, you have experience in a new business motion with an enterprise software company in the Conversational AI or Contact Center industries.
You will also own RFPs, InfoSec requests and other key parts of any enterprise sales motion.
The right candidate will be entrepreneurial, high energy, a good communicator and someone who people consistently enjoy working with.
- Understand and communicate Quiq’s technical solutions in a way that ties them to business outcomes
- Assist the Sales team in pre-sales conversations and lead on technical discussions to help showcase the Quiq solution
- Develop and present custom demos based on the latest Quiq offerings
- Assist in developing, proposals, infosec and RFI / RFP responses and design documents that are used in SOWs and other customer documentation
- Lead the technical definition and design of major implementations and custom integrations
- Articulate market requests and needs back to the organization in a clear, concise manner
What You Have:
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills within a customer-facing environment
- 3-5+ years working directly with contact center buyers within a CCaas, Messaging, or Conversational AI technology company; or selling technology within a BPO contact center environment
- Experience managing technical projects with Enterprise level clients
- Demonstrated technical competency, in all or at least several, of the following areas:
- Discovery and specification of API interactions and requirements
- Cloud based software, security and compliance requirements
- NLU and/or LLM technologies (OpenAI, Anthropic, DialogFlow, LEX, LUIS)
- Business process automation (logical rules based systems)
- Ad hoc data analysis (Looker, Tableau, Advanced Excel)
- In-depth knowledge of the retail/eCommerce, Hospitality and Consumer Services industries and is a strong plus
- Willingness to travel
Benefits and Perks
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid family medical and 100% individual dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.