Regional Sales Manager - Southeast (Florida)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, July 4, 2022
As a Regional Sales Manger - Southeast at Regard, you will play a key role in expanding new business. You will own and manage the sales cycle to drive revenue in new hospital and health system clients. This includes owning the whole sales process from lead to close. You will collaborate closely with the sales team to develop strategies & continuously improve processes. You will report directly to our Vice President of Sales. This role is for our Southeast - Florida region.
WHAT WE DO:
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone, everywhere. We are accomplishing this by developing a computerized system that can automatically diagnose medical conditions for physicians and nurses. Physicians are massively over-burdened by legal requirements and inefficient technology, and too often patients slip through the cracks. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Our system diagnoses and documents patient care for review, ensuring no one is overlooked.
We at Regard are excited by challenges, mission-oriented work, and meaningful relationships. Our team is backed by an incredible group of investors, which enables us to work closely with some of the top health systems in the country. We are leading the change that healthcare - one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world - needs, and we want you to join us.
In a typical week you may:
- Manage prospects from lead to close.
- Identify client challenges and demonstrate Regard's value proposition.
- Learn new product and services features and benefits.
- Continuously build strong client relationships.
- Work with customer success teams to support client launches.
- Report out KPIs.
- 5+ years in a Regional Sales Manager role with closing experience in healthcare SaaS, or 5+ years with experience in acute hospital capital equipment/medical device sales.
- Comfortable working complex sales cycle - building relationships to navigate multiple executive level decision makers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same.
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment.
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team.
Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all ages, races, ethnicities, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities and gender presentations, sexual orientations, disabilities, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.
To be considered for the Regard Regional Sales Manager position you must be able to show proof that you can satisfy vendor credentialing at hospitals and health systems you will be assigned to within your region. This describes the ongoing process hospitals and healthcare facilities use to verify that third-party suppliers and their sales representatives meet all the training, certification, and immunization requirements needed to be near patients or work on site. A hospital’s supply chain department typically takes point on vendor credentialing, but anyone who oversees facility access or maintains vendor relationships can play a role in the credentialing process. Only after meeting all credentialing requirements are vendors and their products or services allowed access to the facility. Each location of care will have its unique vendor credentialing requirements.