Accounting & Finance
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 5, 2023
As the VP of Finance at Regard, you will take a pivotal role in shaping the company's financial strategy and ensuring alignment with our growth and operational objectives as we scale. Reporting directly to the CEO, this individual will collaborate closely with all leadership and department heads to provide comprehensive financial oversight, drive budgeting and forecasting initiatives, and develop reporting to effectively manage liquidity and resource allocation. With a focus on strategic financial planning and execution, you will be instrumental in steering Regard's financial success and maintaining fiscal integrity in this critical stage of growth.
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Regard streamlines clinical and revenue cycle efforts to dramatically improve hospital finances, patient safety, and physician happiness. We are excited by challenges, mission-oriented work, and meaningful relationships. We work closely with some of the top health systems in the country and are leading the change that healthcare - one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world - needs. We want you to join us.
- Own and conduct financial planning and analysis in sync with leadership goals
- Oversee payroll and expenses, accounting, bookkeeping, insurance, and taxes
- Prepare board and investor materials
- Oversee vendor management
- Hire and manage in-house and outsourced finance team members
- Support sales commission planning, tracking, and payments
- Oversee treasury management
- Support option planning, 409(a)s
- Manage the company’s compliance with local and federal regulatory matters
- Set up the finance team for scaling including people, tools, and structure
- 3+ year experience as a finance leader in a Series A or Series B startup
- 2+ years experience managing a team of at least 5 people
- Strong technical finance background: audit, accounting, tax, or controller experience
- Track record of delivering clean, auditable, and accurate FP&A
- Based in LA or NYC and willing to travel to be in person once a month
- Experience working in SaaS startup
- Public company experience (at any level, not CFO)
Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.