Director of Corporate Accounts
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
The Director of Corporate Accounts (DCA) will have leadership responsibility for developing and implementing nationally and regionally based contracts that support sales strategies and objectives for key health systems and IDNs (Integrated Delivery networks). The DCA will work collaboratively with the vice president of sales, leadership, regional sales teams and revenue teams to develop and execute strategies for key accounts. This position should be located in a city with close access to a large hub airport given anticipated travel to accounts.
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Regard streamlines clinical and revenue cycle efforts to dramatically improve hospital finances, patient safety, and physician happiness. We are excited by challenges, mission-oriented work, and meaningful relationships. We work closely with some of the top health systems in the country and are leading the change that healthcare - one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world - needs. We want you to join us.
In a typical week, you may:
- Determine overall direction for strategic accounts, understand competitive landscape, market insights, and effectively communicate across key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage key account relationships at the senior executive level (C-suite or senior decision maker), across Integrated Delivery Networks & Health Systems
- Negotiate agreements and resource deployment across accounts in collaboration with Regional Sales Managers
- Mutually develop KPIs with Regard’s Customer Success team with accounts to attain all customer commitments and expansion sales strategies
- Lead overall account profitability, including leading deal modeling and approval processes
- Support ongoing improvement of group strategies, including segmentation and targeting criteria, program and offering development, and organizational effectiveness
- Coordinate communication to internal Regard stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years sales and/or marketing experience in healthcare, preferably in technology sales
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a health system corporate accounts role
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Proven success selling health tech product solutions and services into health systems and IDNs. Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain executive relationships across health systems. Strong knowledge of hospital and healthcare economics.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy
Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.