Senior Analytics Manager - Marketing Sciences
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our SeatGeek’s Marketing Sciences team and own Analytics for Growth Marketing (incl. SEM, Paid Social), Brand advertising and Capital allocation.
You will be leading a team of experienced Analysts and will be responsible for continuing to build our in house expertise in Marketing efficiency measurement and optimization, leveraging tools such as causal inference, attribution modeling, incrementality testing & LTV predictions.
Partnering closely with our Marketing team, you will be in a unique position to shape our Marketing strategy & investments, to efficiently attract valuable fans to our site and connect them to the right tickets, ultimately driving sustainable, long-term growth for our Business! We are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager - Marketing Sciences with varying levels of experience to join SeatGeek’s R&D team.
What you'll do
- Lead & develop a team of 2 experienced analysts (with the potential to grow the team further in the future)
- Create & democratise comprehensive measurement frameworks for Marketing investments such as Brand advertising or sponsorship deals
- Conduct analysis to identify potential optimisation levers and design robust testing plans to confirm their impact (for SEM for example, this involves identifying early signals of changes in demand or conversion that should be leveraged for bidding optimisation)
- Guide Marketing investement decisions leveraging tools such as Marketing Mix Modelling,CLV, incrementality & geo tests
- Partner with Marketing Tech / Engineering teams to increase automation where possible
Who you are
- Hands on experience in Analytics. Strong SQL skills, preferably also experience with Python or R for visualization or statistical analysis
- 4+ years managing analysts or data scientists
- Experience in Marketing Analytics (e.g. sales attribution models, causal inference, incrementally & geo testing, bidding optimisation, brand advertising impact measurement)
- Experience establishing analytics roadmaps and optimizing the ROI of analytics work
- Experience partnering with Marketing Tech / Engineering functions to increase automation where possible
- Experience partnering with & influencing Senior Business leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Passionate about live events and excited to make that experience better for fans
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $160,000-$250,000 Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!