Trading Operations Analyst
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
As a member of Trading Ops on the Portfolio Management team, you’ll be a trusted thought partner - making an impact by supporting the organization with sound operational & financial decision making. You’ll play a critical role in the execution of trading strategies implemented at SeatGeek. You’ll work closely with the portfolio managers and traders to aid in trading and managing portfolios. You’re looking to merge your passion for live events and entertainment with your financial acumen in order to make a big impact for SeatGeek partners and clients.
What you'll do
- Ensure trades are executed, confirmed, and settled properly for both upstream and downstream processes
- Assist in daily management (onboarding new inventory, monitoring existing positions, and coordinating execution) of portfolios on multiple markets
- Work with software developers and traders to improve daily trading processes including execution quality review and risk/P&L reconciliation
- Collaborate with other internal teams and external vendors to resolve any portfolio discrepancies
- Prepare reports to the portfolio managers to identify synergies, pitch ideas and create a roadmap for the platform
What you have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Desire to innovate and automate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Passion for sports, music, and live events in general
- BS/BA Required
- Experience in a finance or data driven internship
- Experience in Excel and SQL preferred
- The ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $60,000-$95,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!