Sr. Data Analyst - Fraud/Risk
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
We are looking for Data Analysts with varying levels of experience to join SeatGeek’s Analytics team in New York City. You will partner with our Marketplace Operations team to increase the efficiency of our Customer interactions and to monitor the impact of our Fraud prevention & mitigation measures. Your analysis and recommendations will be core to enhancing our Customers’ experience and to increasing our Margin, via operational costs optimization.
As an integral part of the Analytics team, you will be able to learn from our exceptional team and to develop your business literacy through substantial executive exposure.
What you'll do
- Define, evaluate and monitor key metrics to understand the end to end experience of customers that interacted with us and identity optimization opportunities
- Monitor the impact of our Fraud preventing and mitigating measures and work closely with our Risk Data Scientist to optimize them.
- Work closely with Data team stakeholders to build lasting data modeling solutions, including automating analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL-based ETL frameworks
- Communicate key learnings and recommendations to our Marketplace Operations leadership team in a manner that productively influences decision making.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience
- A degree or higher in economics, computer science, statistics, mathematics or another quantitative discipline
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Experience building reports and dashboards using business intelligence tools
- A strong statistical understanding of success metrics development and testing methodologies
- Proficiency in a scripting language (Python or R) is a plus
- Domain expertise in Fraud or Customer Experience is a plus
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $100,000 - $170,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!