Talent Development Manager
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
As a Talent Development Manager, you will lead collaborative efforts to design, develop, deliver and manage development processes and programs across SeatGeek. You will sit on the People Programs team and report directly to the Senior Manager of People Strategy and Employee Experience, and work closely with People Team subject matter experts and leaders and influencers across the SeatGeek business.
You will build a deep understanding of the SeatGeek business and employee population, balancing best practices and pragmatism to build programs that align with SeatGeek’s culture, optimizing sequencing and pacing for the rhythms of our business.
What you’ll do
- Build development priorities in collaboration with Sr. Mgr People Program, People Team leadership, and HR Business Partners, considering inputs from employee engagement surveys, manager population, and SeatGeek executive team
- Lead projects related to design, development, management, and continuous improvement in the following areas: Manager & Leader Development, Learning and Capability Development, Succession Planning, Team Performance and Effectiveness, and Career Development
- Identify and sequence a roadmap of programs, systems and tools needed to support development priorities today and into the future
- Establish and measure program effectiveness and ROI based on employee feedback and business impact
What you have
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience in people programs, organizational and/or talent development
- Track record of crafting effective, scalable talent development solutions aligned with company culture and systematically enabling learning through experience
- Expertise and experience to guide on best approaches and modes of learning, ranging from self-service to off-the-shelf to customized options
- Collaboration and adaptability skillset to drive company-wide change involving a diverse set of audiences
- Experience consulting with business leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of building relationships and serving as a strategic partner
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $97,000 - $147,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!