Client Services Specialist - Entertainment
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
The Client Services Specialist will assist clients using our SeatGeek Enterprise offerings like Unify, Rally and more with their key service-related tasks. This may include assisting with ticketing software configuration, proactively coordinating on sale activities, and being a go-to resource for system best practices. The Client Services Specialist will report to the Manager, Client services.
What you’ll do
- Work with the client to ensure smooth day-to-day ticketing operations, supporting their team, their managers, and their business
- Facilitate ticketing operations launches for clients while meeting and exceeding client service level agreements. This includes but is not limited to Season Ticket Renewals, Relocations, New Season schedule release & pre-sale/on-sales, Season Deposits, Package & Plans, Playoffs, Standalone event pre-sales/on-sales (ie: a concert)
- Assist with software configurations as needed including but not limited to, event build, access control, tax and fee configuration, package & plan configuration, payment configuration, reporting requirements, online offers, and ticketing distribution partner set-up, etc.
- Provide consultation to assigned clients on best practices both technically and operationally
- Develop relationships with clients’ Ticket Operations team and own regular client check-ins on needs, requirements and status of ticketing launches
- Work internally with Client Success Managers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Product Support, Fan Support and more to deliver results for SeatGeek Enterprise clients.
- Occasional travel & onsite support of event day operations (~3-6x year)
What you have
- 2+ years experience in Ticket Operations with or for sports or live entertainment organizations
- Passionate about ticketing technology and related services and how we use our tools to meet and exceed client expectations
- Organized and conscientious with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a positive attitude even in the most challenging situations
- Ability to assess problems and identify effective and efficient solutions
- Relentless client focus, able to advocate for our clients needs and balance those with our business needs
- Adept at sharing your knowledge and experience with others
- Able to accommodate regular travel to client within the US
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$85,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!