Don't See Your Role? Introduce Yourself Anyway!
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2022
StackHawk helps software developers find and fix security vulnerabilities before they deploy code to production. Every modern software development organization has shifted from quarterly releases to daily or hourly releases, incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). In the modern world of FinTech, HealthTech, cloud analytics and AI platforms, customers are entrusting their most critical data to software providers. Periodic manual security testing by an external team is simply too risky. Because of this, modern software development organizations are extending CI/CD to encompass Continuous Application and API Security Testing. This way, security can “shift left,” meaning vulnerabilities can be detected while the developer is actively working on the code.
StackHawk has completed its Series B fundraise, and with this funding, will continue to invest in maintaining the market-leading position in developer-first API security testing, and support rapid customer and employee growth. Application and API security is an exciting market, where more than 43% of global decision makers are looking to implement dynamic application security testing during software development, and where companies will spend more than $3B in 2023 on application security testing products - which represents a massive opportunity for StackHawk. StackHawk is building out a team of leaders and team members that will capitalize on market pull, and enable growth-phase scale of the business.
We are on a mission to deliver industry leading application security tooling to the hands of developers. And we are always looking for great folks to join our team.
If you don't see the right role posted but think we should meet you anyway, apply anyway and let us know how you'd like to help!
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Parental Leave: 16 weeks for primary caregivers and 4 weeks for secondary caregivers.
- Flexible PTO: We do not restrict the number of vacation or sick days you take in a given year, and we encourage you to take time off to fully unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- PAID Vacation (who does that?): We offer a $3000 bonus for hawks who take a week or more of vacation after their second year with us.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! We take care of our employees… We’ll contribute to your WFH setup and hook you up with occasional at-home perks. Plus, work with a team that loves to have fun while doing our work!
- A Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a Series B company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
At StackHawk, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hawks) to do the best work of their lives. With our roots beginning in downtown Denver Colorado, we have many folks based in the Mountain time zone with the rest of our Hawks working remotely across the United States
We are also committed to keeping Hawks healthy, motivated, focused, and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
StackHawk is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
See more open positions at StackHawk
Something looks off?