Sr. Manager of Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
StackHawk helps software developers find and fix security vulnerabilities before they deploy code to production. Every modern software development organization has shifted from quarterly releases to daily or hourly releases, incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). In the modern world of FinTech, HealthTech, cloud analytics and AI platforms, customers are entrusting their most critical data to software providers. Periodic manual security testing by an external team is simply too risky. Because of this, modern software development organizations are extending CI/CD to encompass Continuous Application and API Security Testing. This way, security can “shift left,” meaning vulnerabilities can be detected while the developer is actively working on the code.
StackHawk has completed its Series B fundraise, and with this funding, will continue to invest in maintaining the market-leading position in developer-first API security testing, and support rapid customer and employee growth. Application and API security is an exciting market, where more than 43% of global decision makers are looking to implement dynamic application security testing during software development, and where companies will spend more than $3B in 2023 on application security testing products - which represents a massive opportunity for StackHawk. StackHawk is building out a team of leaders and team members that will capitalize on market pull, and enable growth-phase scale of the business.
As Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, you will lead the strategy and implementation of high-impact marketing activities to generate a pipeline of quality leads for sales and increase brand awareness for StackHawk's application security SaaS platform. You’re a creative problem solver with demonstrated success executing and optimizing multi-channel campaigns. Your objectives will include building company and product awareness, effectively targeting ICP segments with creative campaigns and relevant content, overseeing advertising and paid media, strategically using the website to attract and convert visitors into leads, and building email nurture strategies to drive leads through the funnel.
This position will report to the SVP of Marketing as a key leader on the StackHawk marketing team, partnering closely with our product marketing and sales operations teams to drive, monitor, and manage lead flow to the sales organization. Your role will be highly visible and vital to the organization’s growth strategy. This role is onsite or hybrid flexible. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado with remote employees across the country. (#LI-Remote)
In this role, you will:
- Own the company’s demand generation strategy and execution across digital and offline channels including SEO, paid advertising, partners, events, email marketing, webinars, and other lead generation channels.
- Align 100% with the sales and partnership teams to successfully deliver on lead / pipeline goals and align demand gen efforts with quarterly sales forecasting.
- Own the performance and optimization of StackHawk’s digital assets including the website, blog, email, social media, and relevant landing pages.
- Work with product marketing to leverage customer stories, testimonials, and current product champions to tell the story of StackHawk through the eyes of our customers.
- Identify and lead events and field marketing strategy
- Partner with business operations to evaluate the impact of programs, make data-driven optimizations, and report results and insights to leadership and other stakeholders.
- Lead and manage a remote team of SEO, SEM, and content-creation contractors.
- Manage, optimize, and own Inbound lead conversion metrics covering the full funnel of Traffic to Contact to MQL to SQL to Closed Won
- Work with internal design and web development teams to optimize website performance, content engagement, and prospect conversion rates.
- Work with product marketing, partner marketing, and internal brand teams to ensure consistency of brand identity and messaging in campaigns and exploit competitive differentiators.
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise demand generation, preferably in a growing SaaS environment
- Self-starter, ability to work cross functionally, own key projects and initiatives, drive to completion and offer share-outs on progress
- Enjoy and thrive in a startup environment with passion for experimenting, testing, and optimizing things like email subject lines, landing pages forms, messaging and other influences on engagement and conversions.
- Deep aptitude for metrics and analytics tools such as Hubspot reporting, Google Analytics, Google ads, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, SEMrush, website heat-mapping, and other conversion optimization platforms.
- Solid communication and relationship building skills, understanding the value of fostering and building key relationships across the company, partners, and customers.
- Digital fluency in a remote-first/hybrid company
- Strong digital marketing background, website, and top-of-funnel performance experience
- Experience improving and optimizing paid media spend and coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve performance.
- University degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
StackHawk is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
The salary range for this role is $120K to $150K, or commensurate with experience.
At StackHawk, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hawks) to do the best work of their lives. With our roots beginning in downtown Denver Colorado, we have many folks based in the Mountain time zone with the rest of our Hawks working remotely across the United States
We are also committed to keeping Hawks healthy, motivated, focused, and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
StackHawk is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
See more open positions at StackHawk
Something looks off?