DISCLAIMER: There may be incorrect openings posted on third party websites. Be advised that all of our current openings are posted on our Careers page - check that out to stay in the know!
Stocktwits is a leading social network and community of individual investors and traders. Our mission is to provide the platform to host the global conversation for investors and traders of all types of assets, styles and experience levels to connect, learn, profit and have fun.
From our beginnings as inventors of the cashtag (e.g. $TSLA), Stocktwits has grown to millions of members and become the defining voice of “social finance.” Stocktwits is the only place to get a pulse on the markets and ideas you care about.
Our community continues to grow rapidly and we are looking for passionate team members to join us as we reimagine the future of financial media, investing & trading services and the tools for the next generation.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies that effectively promote Stocktwits to engage with and grow our target audience. You will play a critical role in driving brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention through effective marketing campaigns and communications. You will be expected to work East Coast hours.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand visibility, drive user acquisition, and maximize retention.
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns, including creating compelling content, segmenting target audiences, and optimizing email performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and launch effective product marketing initiatives, ensuring clear messaging and positioning that highlights product features and benefits.
- Drive engagement and retention through lifecycle marketing strategies, including onboarding campaigns and customer reactivation efforts.
- Manage and analyze marketing performance metrics, utilizing data-driven insights to optimize campaigns and improve overall marketing effectiveness.
- Create high-quality, persuasive copy for marketing materials and campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in marketing, ensuring the implementation of innovative and effective marketing techniques.
- Be a strong consumer champion, creative marketer, and problem solver.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of proven experience in marketing roles with an emphasis on product and lifecycle marketing.
- Demonstrated experience scaling a consumer product in the Fintech or Financial Services industry
- Creative mindset with a focus on innovation and a bias toward action.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting persuasive copy for various marketing channels and target audiences.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to measure campaign performance and optimize marketing strategies.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to balance numerous projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal skills, particularly in building relationships and working collaboratively both internally and externally.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proficient in English with strong written and verbal communication skills (grammar & syntax) and an ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
Qualities We Look For
- Craftsmanship: Simply put, you give a shit about the work you do and have empathy for who you do it with and for.
- Always Learning: Your thirst for knowledge, new challenges and bettering yourself never ends personally and professionally.
- Impactful: You want to make an impact at scale and recognize that consistent, regular execution is how you get there. As we like to say, small wins equal big things!
- Hunger for Success: You bring a deep desire to succeed with a sense of controlled urgency.
Benefits and Perks!
- The salary range for this role in New York City is $125,000 - $175,000.
- Truly unlimited PTO and sick leave: Take that trip you’ve been planning!
- Remote-work flexibility: Work from the comfort of your home or our gorgeous NYC office.
- Fully paid for comprehensive health care (medical, dental, vision): We are, quite literally, fully invested in your health and wellbeing!
- Mental health benefits: Take advantage of a TalkSpace membership paid for by Stocktwits.
- 401k with company match up to 4%.
- Stock options: You’ll have a meaningful stake in our success.
- Generous WFH stipend: Set up your home office for maximum daily comfort!
- Annual company offsites at exciting locations!
- Additional memberships and perks.
Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise. Any listed salary range is just one component of our total compensation package. If you have questions on compensation packages at Stocktwits, please ask your recruiter.
StockTwits is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Research shows that women and other minority groups typically apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria listed. At Stocktwits, we are dedicated to fair play, and we encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ job seekers to apply for positions even if they don’t check every box for the role.