Campaign Operations Senior Analyst
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Due to its remote and hybrid culture, Alation conducts all of its interviewing and onboarding virtually.
Big Data isn’t a problem. It’s an opportunity.
At Alation, we help people find, understand, and trust data. So they not only excel in their work — they drive value for their enterprise, team, and role. In the words of one customer, “Alation makes me look like a rockstar.”
We help companies like Pfizer and Salesforce empower their people with the best data every day. As a platform for innovation, Alation helps customers create game-changing solutions (like a program for early-stage disease detection with Pfizer) and connect people to great data in less time (like Salesforce, whose analysts can now find data 35% faster). And we’re just getting started.
With more than $340M in funding - valued at over $1.7 billion and 450+ customers with household names - Alation is poised to capitalize on data as an opportunity. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Alation was named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list for the fourth time, and our exceptional Glassdoor rating reflects a culture that makes coming to work each day a joy. Do you want to join a team that welcomes new ideas, supports your growth, and recognizes your unique value?
The Campaign Operations Senior Analyst will support the Sr. Manager by managing the campaign strategy and execution process. You will help ensure smooth operations across lead capture and lead delivery to sales. You will also help maintain insight-driven measurement systems to help marketers improve performance. You will complete requests for the marketing team to support their campaigns and help drive impact in sales development.
The ideal candidate brings experience in marketing automation, CRM, experience working with data and quantitative reasoning, written and verbal communication skills, an understanding of B2B sales and demand generation, and most importantly, a passion for teamwork and collaboration. The ideal candidate has experience in a fast paced high growth environment with technology companies, SaaS or enterprise software.
- Determining the proper structure for campaigns based upon channels/offer
- Form strong relationships with campaign and website owners, collaborate/coordinate effectively with them
- Gain an understanding of the pain points stakeholders face, identify patterns, and propose solutions
- Identify ways to improve campaign operations and present recommendations
- Design a more efficient, standardized intake process for marketing operations requests
- Hold yourself and the team accountable to SLAs
- Build Marketo programs with proper workflows and automation
- Create Salesforce campaigns and ensure all records have synced
- Groom and upload lists into CRM
- Campaign governance and quality assurance
- Investigate problems and implement fixes
Skills and Experience Required
- 2+ years of marketing operations or Marketo support experience
- 5+ years
- Building programs, uploading lists, QA, integrations
- 3+ years
- Creating campaigns, manage 3rd party integrations
- Asana (project management)
- Splash (event management)
- Drive and accountability
- Structured thinking, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey complex ideas in a concise, impactful way
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, presenting to medium audiences, and communicating to VP-level stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate effectively across functionally/geographically distributed teams
Experienced with key tools or equivalent
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experienced with Bizible or equivalent attribution platforms
More About Alation
Our founders have come together from different backgrounds: business, engineering, and design. This unique mix from our founding team is important to the Alation culture story. Today, our team consists of creators and communicators with varied backgrounds - from Stanford, to the Indian Institute of Technology, big companies and one-person startups, the United States, and abroad. We continue to seek ever more diverse perspectives as we grow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, name, religion, color, national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Market-Leading Data Catalog Provider
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and health offerings including commuter benefits
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
and much, much more!