Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers our members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives through science-backed research, data and daily habit tracking.
As a Copywriter at WHOOP, you will work closely with our marketing team to craft both short-form marketing copy and long-form editorial pieces across multiple channels such as email, social, blog, podcast, and video. Additionally, you'll work as a cross-functional liaison between Creative and other key teams including Sports Marketing, Product, Apparel & Accessories, and more to ensure the brand voice is used consistently throughout all organizational comms.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and uploading content to our blog, The Locker. This includes identifying content opportunities, writing content on a regular basis, and uploading and building posts.
- Write/edit copy across all marketing channels, including web copy, landing pages, paid social, email, in-app comms, social, apparel & accessories, and more
- Deeply understand copy efficacy, fine tuning all comms based on best practices per channel
- Ensure all copy aligns with our brand voice and style guidelines across all WHOOP channels, balancing scientific expertise and credibility with brand power
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices, including the incorporation of AI to improve efficiency
- Audit our content and comms for accuracy as WHOOP continues to evolve
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience in-house or at an agency
- Experience with Wordpress / Contentful
- A portfolio of work across various digital channels
- Familiarity or interest in the health and wellness space a plus
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Extreme attention to detail when it comes to editing and proofreading
- Ability to move fast, pivot often, and manage requests from various teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.