Senior Manager, Social Media Content
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. As a leader in the wearable tech space, we empower our members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As Senior Manager, Social Media Content, you’ll join a high-energy marketing group to serve as the creative force that develops, produces, and programs content across owned social channels. This person will collaborate closely with our Creative, Product, Data Science and Accessories & Apparel teams to create and editorialize meaningful social media content tailored to the unique needs of the WHOOP audience on each owned channel.
- Manage the planning, briefing/scripting, creation, programming and publishing of all content created for the WHOOP social media channels
- Oversee community management, engagement, and copywriting on social channels
- Lead the strategic development of content based on qualitative and quantitative insights
- Be a relentless advocate in developing content customized for each channel (Instagram, TikTok, Threads, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Develop high-impact and innovative content activations for new product, partnership, and research launches that engage both new and existing WHOOP members
- Lead the efforts to engage WHOOP members and inspire them to serve as brand advocates
- Partner closely with our data science to regularly develop compelling data-based content and brand storytelling
- Work closely with the Accessories & Apparel team to activate all product releases on social channels
- 4+ years of experience in social media management and content production
- Experience with Sprout, Monday.com, and other similar collaborative tools
- Has an expert grasp on the social media landscape and the key differences between the platforms
- Deep familiarity with cultural trends, tensions and authentic opportunities to tie those to our work
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset
- Curiously creative and continuously looks for new ways of brand storytelling
- Seeks data and insights to inform strategy
- Highly collaborative but assertive when necessary
- Brings an entrepreneurial spirit to their job
- Identifies and proactively seeks out opportunities for growth
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with agility
- Is highly adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in international markets a plus
- Ability to travel as needed (roughly 1-2 times per quarter)
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.