Sr. Manager, Trade Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. Reporting to the AVP, Business Development - Marketing, the Sr. Manager,
Trade Marketing will help drive WHOOP’s wholesale business. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, design, deployment and measurement of marketing assets across all physical touchpoints for our retail partners.
- Be the team expert on trade marketing, including consumer insights, visual merchandising best practices, and associate training.
- Manage trade marketing plans for retail accounts in partnership with commercial and digital marketing teams. Ensure that trade initiatives are executed in conjunction with digital marketing tactics to enable cross-channel marketing objectives. Responsible for in-store sales performance.
- Develop visual merchandising standards and trade toolkits for POS assets such as fixtures and signage for retail partners.
- Own relationship with agency partners supporting asset fabrication and installation, and store audits.
- Develop in-store events/training programs to promote associate learning and customer sell-through.
- Plan, produce, and execute WHOOP’s participation in national/regional events hosted by retailer partners.
- Write creative briefs, set KPIs, measure performance, and ensure proper use of brand guidelines for trade assets.
- Drive door expansion with existing retail partners.
- Own and coordinate trade marketing budget.
- 5-7 years of experience in trade, experiential and/or brand marketing.
- Strong understanding of visual merchandising strategy and execution.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Strong ability to manage multiple retailers simultaneously.
- Brings a mix of a creative & commercial mindset to the table.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excitement to test, learn & iterate in a fast-paced environment.
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Passion for fitness, health & technology.
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%).
- Ability to work out of our Boston, MA HQ 3-4 days a week in person.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility