Canvas mobile 3D capture application is transforming the remodelling and renovation industry. Just by scanning with an iPhone, Canvas can capture a 3D model of a house in minutes and then convert it into a CAD model. We are a global remote-first company with presence in the United States and Europe, and have many distributed employees.
In 2013 we released the world's first mobile 3D sensor. Over the years we've built a top technology for SLAM, 3D reconstruction, and conversion of scans into semantic CAD models. In 2020, Canvas was featured in Apple’s own keynote about the iPhone 12 Pro as a significant example of what you can do with its new LiDAR sensor.
Reporting to the VP of Product, Anton Yakubenko, this role assumes expanding our product offering to new customer categories and industries, as well as optimizing activation and retention of our entire customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Identifying new market and product opportunities, and solving the most impactful customer problems. Market research and customer discovery.
- Owning the roadmap and driving key business metrics for your product area. Participating in strategic planning for the entire product.
- Influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams, and reviewing product launches with the product leadership team.
- Planning and running agile sprints. Participating in the continuous improvement of our engineering and design excellence processes.
- Performing proactive and reactive data analysis utilizing help from the data engineering team if necessary.
- Helping cross-functional team members and internal stakeholders with product-related inquiries. Preparing content for internal and external meetings.
You should have:
- 3+ years of PM experience at a product-based tech company. Having experience in startups and reputable product companies is beneficial.
- Strong technical background. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Great product sense.
- Outstanding analytical skills, specifically in the dissection of user data and BI tools to drill down on insights and create solutions to data-driven hypotheses.
- Excellent communication skills with different sets of audiences: customers and partners, engineers and designers, sales and customer support, operations and finance / legal, CEO and Board of Directors.
- Customer obsession.
- Excessive attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Having experience related to home improvement, construction, real estate, property insurance, or appraisals.
Pay, perks and such:
At Canvas, we offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan (or equivalent) and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning and development stipends, along with a few others to come.
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Canvas.
Compensation will be based on experience and skill, commensurate with market rates and will include both salary and equity in Canvas.
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment to our employees and welcome input from candidates and employees on how we can enhance our inclusiveness.