Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023
Infleqtion is a global quantum technology company solving the world’s most challenging problems. The company harnesses quantum mechanics to build and integrate quantum computers, sensors, and networks. From fundamental physics to leading edge commercial products, Infleqtion enables “quantum everywhere” through our ecosystem of devices and platforms. We are recruiting for a Project Manager. LOCATION Infleqtion has 6 office locations, operating out of Austin, TX; Boulder/Louisville, CO; Madison, WI; Chicago, IL; Oxford, UK; and Melbourne, AU. This position is a full-time, hybrid position which will be located in our Oxford, United Kingdom office. Position SummaryThe newly hired Project Manager will coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organisation and timeline. Job ResponsibilitiesThe duties and responsibilities outlined below include essential functions of the role. Depending on business needs, this role may perform a combination of some or all of the following duties. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Translate business needs and requirements into actionable project plans with deliverables and milestones
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Execution of the Infleqtion Product Lifecycle
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Lead project reviews with customer and Infleqtion leadership.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers; A bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in the quantum industry.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively share information with technical and non-technical staff.
- Good collaboration skills, able to work in a team environment where engagement and participation are an expected part of successful job performance.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous company pension contribution
- Cycle to work and Technology schemes
- Incentive Stock Option Plan