Production Quality Assurance Engineer
Infleqtion delivers high-value quantum information precisely where it is needed. By operating at the Edge, our software-configured, quantum-enabled products deliver unmatched levels of precision and power, generating streams of high-value information for commercial organizations, the United States, and allied governments. With 16 years of ColdQuanta's pioneering quantum research as our foundation, our hardware products and AI-powered solutions address critical market needs in PNT, global communication security and efficiency, resilient energy distribution, and accelerated quantum computing. We currently have offices in Austin, TX; Boulder, CO; Chicago, IL; Louisville, CO; Madison, WI; Melbourne, AU; and Oxford, UK. Learn how Infleqtion is revolutionizing how we communicate, navigate, and discover at www.infleqtion.com. We are recruiting for a Senior Portfolio Manager - Quantum Computing.
This position is a full-time office-based position and is based in our Boulder, CO office.
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing and Quality, the newly hired Production QA Engineer will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of processes to ensure the reliability and quality of Quantum Components
The duties and responsibilities outlined below include essential functions of the role. Depending on business needs, this role may perform a combination of some or all of the following duties. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Directs and interfaces with engineering and production personnel to increase product reliability, increase productivity, and reduce waste in the manufacture and service of Quantum Components
- Develop and implement metrics and processes for quality assurance
- Lead internal audits
- Identify trends from process and system audit results and initiate proper improvement efforts
- Establish and enforce a corrective and preventive action system that ensures the timely and permanent resolution
- Assist in the development and maintenance of procedures and work instructions.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts for Quantum Components
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality/inspection/testing documentation
- Administers incoming inspection and inspects components and assemblies
- Establish and run a production metrology area
- Supports the Product Life-Cycle process for Quantum Components
- Supports product development and design projects
- Support the organizational efforts to improve supplier quality
- BS degree in Engineering, Science, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in product inspection, quality engineering, or quality assurance including direct involvement with recognized quality systems such as ISO, AS, QS, TS, etc
- Proficiency in statistical process control, ISO 9000 Quality System, Gage R&R, Control Plans, Blueprint Reading, and Inspection/Measurement Equipment
- Organized and self-directed; comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively share information with technical and non-technical staff
- Demonstrated ability to learn new and complex topics quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with all levels of an organization; Professional-level communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably in a highly collaborative, cross-functional, team-oriented, and matrixed environment
- Desire and demonstrated ability to thrive and produce results in a fluid, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for solving complex problems and challenges in a highly technical and scientific environment
- Ability to travel domestically and (potentially) internationally up to 10%
- This role requires that you do not require sponsorship or a work visa transfer
- This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Please note that any offer for employment may be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.
- Experienced with mechanical and optical inspection tools & methods including CMM & interferometry
- Experience with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Experience with the assembly of Opto-Mechanical Assemblies
The targeted base salary for this role is $100,000 to $130,000 on an annualized basis plus our Annual Incentive Plan and Stock Option Grants.
In addition to your base compensation, we offer a generous Total Rewards program which includes:
- 100% company paid Employee coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short/Long Term Disability insurance programs
- Employer funded Health Savings Account
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401(k) safe harbor contribution
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account
- Paid FMLA Leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Employer Assistance Program
- Student Loan Repayment
Here you have freedom to embrace your whole self: who you love, your gender identity and expression, skin color, age, appearance, disability, neurodiversity, DNA, military/veteran status, citizenship, and other factors that make up who you are. Your uniqueness is valued, welcomed, and appreciated here. We are dedicated to providing a positive workplace and base all employment decisions on your qualifications, performance, merits, as well as business needs. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If this opportunity interests you and you fit the job description, please submit an application. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.